Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hey new blog

Okay everyone I have moved and wanted you all to know. I wanted a little more private blog but I have not made the settings "invite only". If you googled my name you would get my blog and I did not like that at all. Not to mention I wanted a blog that everyone does not know about. So I am deleting the other one.

Anyway we had a wonderful thanksgiving. We changed our plans and went to Virginia Beach on Wed. night instead of Thursday afternoon. We changed church to Tuesday instead of Wednesday so I preached on Tuesday night and we had a wonderful service. The Lord blessed in a mighty way. I thank the Lord for all he is doing in our church. We had one person get saved last Sunday and I am looking for him to be in service tomorrow.
Well back to thanksgiving we did have a great time eating with my family and letting the kids play with all their cousins. We got home Saturday around 2:30 p.m. and we have been exhausted.
We then went to my In laws for a while because steph is in town with Eric. They then went to eat and do some shopping so I stayed home (I am tired of stores after shopping on friday in va beach, which I will never do again!!! I will post about that later)
So I am resting and trying to get rid of this migraine.

Hope all is well with everyone.

May the Lord bless you

1 comment:

Amy Anders said...

Oh I see how it is, you can't even tell your own sister that you're moving your blog. Ahum... I'll remember you. Just kidding.

We missed you guys Thursday! Can't wait to come back down there and see you all!!!

Love you guys!!